Contact us at (512) 740-6672
1.- By what parcel are shipments made?
- We work with USPS (United States Mail 🇺🇸)
2.- Delivery times from the day of purchase?
- Maximum 3 business days if there are no setbacks or delays caused by changes in delivery logistics.
3.- Do you guarantee delivery of the online order?
- Yes. All our shipments are insured.
4.- How do you inform the customer that the shipment has been made?
- The customer receives the tracking number of their package by email or by phone, or by text, from our sales representatives
5.- What are the payment methods?
- Cash App, PayPal, Venmo, Zelle, using our phone number (512)-740-6672 or with Payment with deposit at Bank of America.
7.- Does anyone provide online customer service and what is the response time?
- Our sales representatives will assist you as soon as possible.
8.- Do we make a full refund of payment in case of any verifiable defect of the product?
- No. If the jewelry is mistreated by the customer after purchase, it will not be replaced, only if it has a jewelry defect.
Contact us at (512) 740-6672.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR JEWELRY
All our jewelry is made of .925 silver and some pieces are in 10K and 14K. We recommend following our suggestions to maintain good care. Remove your jewelry before sleeping or participating in physical activity. Exposure to certain chemicals or harsh environments will result in compromising the integrity of your jewelry. This includes, but is not limited to the following: perspiration, perfumes, hair spray, deodorants, cleaning agents, bleach, salt water, and silver polish. Precious metal jewelry will scratch and wear from use over time, especially if it is in contact with similar or harder materials. Avoid using it in tasks where you know it could be abused, such as cleaning the house, workshops exposed to abrasive materials, or in contact with other metals that can scratch it such as sports equipment, even when clapping and colliding with another ring. . Silver is not an indestructible metal so take care of your pieces.
CLEANING YOUR JEWELRY
It is advisable to avoid chemicals, Pour a small amount of mild soap into warm water and use a small, soft toothbrush to clean your jewelry. Toothbrushes are ideal for cleaning jewelry with intricate details, which may otherwise be difficult to clean. If the dirt is difficult to remove, soak the jewelry in clean water. A silver polishing cloth is a great tool to make your sterling silver jewelry shine again if the pieces have become dull. However, it will not remove scratches.
STORING YOUR JEWELRY
Jewelry should be stored away from natural sunlight and heat, in a jewelry box (lined) or a tarnish-resistant protective bag. Never use plastic bags, such as trash cans, as they contain sulfur compounds, or rubber containers that will tarnish the silver faster and possibly turn it black.
Contact us at (512) 740-6672